3 Bedroom Apartment
Caan & Rose Estates Ltd is proud to present this unique top floor penthouse apartment, offering far reaching scenic views, of the surrounding lands and gardens. With huge amounts of character, the apartment is an early Victorian Jacobean style Grade II listed house, formally known as Clewer Manor.
Meryton House is situated approximately one mile from Windsor town centre and close to an entrance to Windsor Great Park. Local shops catering for day-to-day needs are available within walking distance whilst further extensive shopping and leisure facilities may be found in Windsor.
This property was built by Edmund Foster and completed around 1841.
Further benefiting from lift access to all floors, and external access to the beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
This unique apartment offers:
• Two allocated parking spaces
• Charming sitting room with beamed ceiling and a feature fireplace.
• Spacious kitchen with range of modern fitted units.
• A master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
• Bedroom two has recessed storage
• Bedroom three has scenic views over the land
• Modern family bathroom
Contact our team for further details and to book a viewing.